Posted: October 2, 2016
The information we collect from client of our service is limited to:
1) Bundle ID of your app
2) URL name, method type, and scheme
2) Network type used by app
The information we collect generally from the website and other means is limited to:
1) Google Analytics data (appears anonymous),
2) Apache Web-server (see apache.org) or Nginx Web-server (see nginx.org) logs,
3) Submissions on the 'Contact Us' page,
4) Any e-mails we receive.
1) If under subpoena, Caffeine may release data in order to comply with legal obligations or in order to enforce the Caffeine Terms of Service and/or other agreements. Caffeine nonetheless does everything it can to hold no data that could compromise the privacy and anonymity of its users.
2) Caffeine may release data in order to protect the rights, property and/or safety of Caffeine, its constituents, and/or other visitors and clients.